We aim to host two exhibitions per year (both 2D and 3D) of work by artists from the area.
To apply, please send:
Eight good quality slides, photographs, printouts or a CD of images saved as j-pegs
An up-to-date CV and Statement
Contact details, including telephone number and s.a.e. for return
Please post your application to: Anne Aspinall, Longden Gallery, 2 Shaw Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6QY
You should receive notification within six weeks as to whether your work has been accepted.
- As space is limited we are unable to accept large scale work – maximum size 100cm in any dimension.
- Exhibitions will be of two weeks duration – usually Saturday to Saturday. There will be a Private View to launch the exhibition for which the artist is responsible for the provision of and the cost of refreshments.
- Exhibiting artists will be responsible for the provision of posters and invitations plus postage costs.
- A commission of 25% will be taken on all sales. There is no other fee for use of the gallery.
- Exhibiting artists are strongly advised to take out their own insurance for the duration of the exhibition.Whilst every care will be taken with the handling of work, Longden Gallery cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred whilst the artist’s work is on the premises.
PDF file with this information (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader - download here)
Top of Page